- angle food cake(bought or home-made)
- 6 oz
- evaporated milk (1/2 of large can)
- 1 large
- frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 box
- powdered sugar
- 8 oz
- sour cream (regular, light, or fat free)
- 1 qt
- fresh strawberries,capped, washed and sliced
- 1 pkg
- strawberry glaze
How to Make HEAVENLY STRAWBERRY CAKE
- 1Mix sliced strawberries and glaze together. DO NOT add any sugar. Set to side
- 2Mix sour cream, sugar, and milk in LARGE bowl. Stir in thawed whipped topping, mixing well. Crumble angle food cake(large crumbles) and stir into whipped topping mixture. Pour in 9 x 13 pan.
- 3Spread strawberry/glaze mixture over top of cake mixture. (spoon over cake mixture, then spread). Cover, and refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
- 4Will keep several days...if you have any left.