Heavenly Chocolate Cream Cake
1 boxmilk chocolate cake mix (betty crocker, a quick fix/or black magic cake recipe
2 ccool whip
1 bottlechocolate syrup
1 jar(s)caramel syrup
1 pkgphiladelphia milk chocolate indugence
1 pkgphiladelphia white chocolate indulgence
1 pkgtoffee chips (heath or 1 cup of crushed candy bar pieces)
How to Make Heavenly Chocolate Cream Cake
- get a 13x9 pan and spray with cooking spray or grease and flour, set out both tubs of the Philedelphia Chocolate Indulgence to get to room tempature to be soft and spreadable
- Prepare a chocolate cake mix batter as directed on box for a quick fix (so you will also need eggs and oil) or use the Black Magic Cake recipe for a good chocolate cake mix from scratch
- pour half of the batter in the pan, then take a spoon and drop teaspoons full of the indulgence spreads evenly across the cake mix batter. rotating between white chocolate and milk chocolate. (you will have indulgence chocolate left set to the side)
- pour the remainder of the cake mix in the pan over the indulgence chocolate, put in the oven and bake as directed for chocolate cake.
- remove cake from oven and let cool for at least one hour at room tempature or place in refrigerator for 1/2 hour until completely cool.
- once completely cool, take a spoon and insert part way in cake and pull back enough to pour caramel sauce in cake do through out the cake evenly. Take remainder of the chocolate indulgence and spread on top of cake. Sprinkle toffee pieces or candy bar pieces then frost with cool whip until covered. Then drizzle choclate syrup and caramel sauce in a design fashion and sprinkle with more candy pieces. refrigerate for a minimum of 1 hour or until ready to serve. Taste better cold.