HEAVENLY CHOCOLATE BROWNIES
Jo Anne Sugimoto
3/4 call-purpose flour
3/4 cbaking cocoa
1/4 tspkosher salt
1 stickbutter, cut into pieces
1/2 cbrown sugar, packed
3 largeeggs, divided
2 tspvanilla extract
1 cnuts, chopped (your choice) i love macadamia nuts
3/4 cwhite chocolate chips
1/2 ccaramel ice cream topping
3/4 csemi-sweet chocolate morsels
How to Make HEAVENLY CHOCOLATE BROWNIES
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prep 8-inch square baking pan.
- Combine flour, cocoa and salt in a small bowl.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat butter, sugar and brown sugar until creamy.
- Add 2 eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition, add vanilla extract and mix well.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Reserve 3/4 cup of batter and spread the remaining batter into prepared baking pan.
- Sprinkle nuts and white chocolate chips over batter.
- Drizzle caramel topping over the top.
- Beat remaining egg and reserved batter in the same large bowl until light in color.
- Stir in semi-sweet chocolate morsels and spread evenly over the caramel topping.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until center is set.
- Remove from oven and cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars and serve.