- 1/2 box
- graham crackers, crushed
- 1/2 stick
- butter (organic is better)
- 4 Tbsp
- splenda- half and half mix (sugar and splenda mix)
- 3 pkg
- cream cheese, softened
- 1- 16 oz
- sour cream
- large lemon (organic works best) or 2 regular lemons, juiced
- 1 tsp
- pure vanilla (again, organic is best)
- 2 c
- splenda and sugar mix (half and half)
- 3 large
- eggs (i use jumbo)
How to Make Heavenly Cheesecake
- 1For Crust: Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Line any sized springfoam pan with foil to cover the bottom of pan. Place side over and clamp into place (make sure your extra foil is sticking out from under the sides. Fold foil up and around the outside of pan. This will keep any batter from oozing out.
- 2Using a food processor (or a ziplock bag), crush graham crackers until all large pieces are broken up. Add splenda mixture, and mix until blended. Melt butter and slowly add to cracker/splenda mix until well mixed. Spread crust mixture into the springfoam pan, making sure to cover the entire bottom and sides. Bake pan for 5 minutes or until crust is set. Allow to cool while you make the batter.
- 3Cheesecake: In a large mixing bowl on medium speed, mix cream cheese and sour cream until well blended. Add Vanilla and lemon juice and mix until blended with cream cheese and sour cream. Slowly add Splenda, tasting for sweetness, until at desired taste. Add eggs and mix on high for 2 minutes. Gently fold mixture into your now cooled spring foam pan. Place an oven proof bowl or pan with water, on the lowest rack of your oven; place cheesecake on the rack above and bake at 325 degrees for one hour, or until cheesecake is firm and set.
- 4Remove from oven and allow to cool for 20 minutes. After 20 minutes, gently release the sides of the springfoam and remove from the cheesecake. Cover and allow to chill in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours (overnight is best). Remove cheesecake from the bottom of the pan and place on a serving plate. Serve with fresh fruit or chocolate drizzle. Serving size-8.