Heavenly Bread Pudding
- 1 box
- angel food cake
- 1 c
- semi-sweet mini chocloate chips
- 1 1/2 c
- glazed walnuts
- 1 can(s)
- sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 c
- half and half
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- egg yolk
- 1.5 oz
- vanilla instant pudding
How to Make Heavenly Bread Pudding
- 1Lightly spray a 9 inch deep dish, and preheat oven to 350.
- 2Slice cake and lay on cookie sheet, place into oven for 15 minutes.
- 3In a bowl beat the 2 eggs and egg yolk together.
- 4In a medium bowl combine the milk and half and half, and the pudding ; stir well.
- 5Add the eggs to the pudding mixture, add the vanilla.
- 6In the prepared deep dish add a few slices of cake.(Cake can be cut to fit.)
- 7Next sprinkle some nuts and chocolate chips, saving some of each for the topping. Repeat layers until cake is gone.
- 8Top with nuts and chocolate chips. Pour pudding mixture over the top. Press cake down to soak every piece.
- 9Bake at 350 for 40 minutes, or until set.