- yellow cake mix, mixed as directed
- 1 1/2 c
- 1/2 c
- 1/2 c
- 16 oz. cool whip
- small instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 c
- 15 oz. crushed pineapple and juice
- 1/4 c
- powdered sugar
How to Make Hawaiian Wedding Cake
- 1Pour yellow cake batter into a greased and floured jelly-roll pan; Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
- 2Place all topping ingredients into a saucepan, bring to a boil, and simmer for 2 minutes.
- 3While cake is hot, poke holes all over it with a fork and then spoon the topping mixture over the cake; cool completely.
- 4Mix together the Cool Whip, pudding mix, coconut and crushed pineapple and juice; then add the powdered sugar.
- 5Frost cake and sprinkle with additional coconut (if desired) and refrigerate.