How to Make Hawaiian Wedding Cake
- 1Make cake mix (flavor of your choice) as directed on package. Bake on a cookie sheet for 20 minutes. Cool.
- 2Combine pudding, softened cream cheese, and the juice (syrup) drained from the fruit equivalent to 1 1/3 cups. Beat together at medium speed well, and spread on top of cake.
- 3Combine fruit cocktail and pineapple and sprinkle on top of pudding mixture.
- 4Then, sprinkle nuts and coconut on top of fruit.
- 5Top with cool whip and finish with additional sprinkles of coconut and nuts. (Note, you can vary the fruit and the pudding flavors, as you wish.)