How to Make Hamburger cupcakes
- 1Bake a batch of vanilla cupcakes, set aside
- 2bake a batch of chocolate cupcakes, set aside
- 3slice the vanilla cupcakes with a sharp knife (these will be the buns)
- 4slice the "burger patties" from the chocolate cupcakes, i like using the bottom of the cupcake since its flatter and more "patty like" (The leftover cupcake top is great to freeze and use as an icecream topping)
- 5squirt a bit of frosting to the bottom of each vanilla cupcake and place on it the chocolate hamburger patty.
- 6use yellow frosting to top the "patty" with cheese. (no need to do the center of the patty since you wont see it, i stick around the edges)
- 7squeeze on a little green frosting for lettuce
- 8drizzle a dab of red frosting for ketchup
- 9place the top of the vanilla cupcake on top.
- 10if you would like to add sesame seeds, just mix a bit of sugar and water together and it will help them stick, wash the top of the cupcake bun with it and sprinkle on the seeds.