Halfway Healthy Banana Loaf
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 cwhole wheat flour
1 call purpose flour
1 ¼ tspbaking powder
½ tspbaking soda
1 tspvanilla extract
4ripe bananas (mashed)
How to Make Halfway Healthy Banana Loaf
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Mix first 5 dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Rub margarine into the dry mix until it is all blended and crumbly.
- Add eggs and mix in.
- In a separate container, mix milk, vanilla and yogurt and add the baking soda.
- Add milk and yogurt mixture to the flour mixture and stir well.
- Add mashed bananas and stir until mixed.
- Pour batter in a greased 9"x5" loaf pan and bake for 1 ½ hour.