Half & Half
- chocolate fudge cake mix
- sliced almonds, toasted.almond joy bars mini
- coconut, shredded (toast some with the almonds), coconut cream pudding mix
- chocolate covered mini marshmallows. choice of a nut,
- chocolate fudge frosting
How to Make Half & Half
- 1I used my Bundt pan.
mix cake as directed on the box. After it's mixed I left out about 1/2 cup of cake mix. pour your packet of coconut cream pudding into your reserved cake mix. put aside, pour the other batter into your bundt pan.
- 2Fold the reserved cake pudding mix into the side you want to be your almond joy side, fold in some shredded sweetened coconut and bits of the mini almond joy bars. the other side, fold in your chocolate covered marshmallows and nuts. carefully! try not to mix the halves.
- 3Bake according to box instructions. once done take it out to cool.Once cooled I used my frosting and put some in a bowl and microwaved it for a few seconds until it was kinda runny. spoon it over your cooled cake and decorate from there with all the leftovers! I toasted my sliced almonds and coconut together and it tasted wonderful! enjoy!!