Guinness Pub Pound Cake
Heather M. Baker
How to Make Guinness Pub Pound Cake
- 1Preheat oven to 350 F. Spray a 9" loaf pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- 2In a large bowl, use an electric mixer to beat together the Guinness, vanilla extract, cake mix, and eggs until smooth batter forms. Pour into cake pan.
- 3Bake in preheated oven for 50-55 mins. or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- 4Remove from oven and cool 10 minutes in the pan, then transfer to cooling rack.
- 5Serve warm sliced cake with vanilla ice cream.