Green Velvet Cake
Beautiful Green...I'm thinking...
I'm sure someone would like to try this recipe for a special St. Patrick's Day dessert!
Green velvet cake is a delicious and unique treat that will impress all of your friends this March 17th!
Giving credit where it's due:
How to Make Green Velvet Cake
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Prepare (3)8-inch cake pans spraying them with Baker's Joy nonstick cooking spray or grease and dust with flour (3)8-inch cake pans.
- 2Combine eggs, sugar, oil, and vinegar in a bowl;
- 3Sift flour and soda together and add to egg mixture alternately with buttermilk, mixing well after each addition.
Blend in vanilla and food coloring.
- 4Pour cake badder evenly in 3 pans.
Bake at 350˚ F for 25 minutes.
Allow to cool completely.
- 5Top with vanilla frosting.