2 pkgphiledelphia cream cheese, softened
1 cgranulated sugar
1 cfresh or frozen blueberries
19 inch prepared graham wafer crumb crust
1container of cool whip light or regular whipped topping
How to Make Grandpa Gus's Blueberry Cheesecake
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Mix the two packages of cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla at medium speed with electric mixer until well blended.
3. Add two eggs, mix until blended.
4. Stir in 1/2 cup blueberries.
5. Pour into a 9 inch prepared graham wafer crumb crust.
6. Sprinkle with the remaining 1/2 cup blueberries.
7. Bake at 350 degree F for 40 minutes or until center is almost set.
8. Cool. Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
9. Garnish with the cool whip light or regular whipped topping.