Grandmother's Frozen Cheesecake
This is very rich and so simple to make. NO BAKING.
I place plastic wrap in the trays before filling so when it is frozen can remove and wrap without having to store in the ice tray
How to Make Grandmother's Frozen Cheesecake
- Mix cream cheese, salt, vanilla, sugar and almond. Beat well until smooth and no lumps.
- Fold in whipped cream and then fold in whipped egg whites.
- Line 2 ice cube trays (old fashioned without center) or similar container with cracker crumbs
- Add mixture and sprinkle lightly with additional graham cracker crumbs.
- Freeze Overnight (cover with foil )
- ** I have used almond butter extract as well