Grandmother's Frozen Cheesecake
This is very rich and so simple to make. NO BAKING.
I place plastic wrap in the trays before filling so when it is frozen can remove and wrap without having to store in the ice tray
3 -- 3 ozcream cheese (regular)
3eggs, separated (using whipped whites only)
1 cwhipping cream, whipped
1/2 tspalmond extract **
1 tspvanilla extract
·graham cracker crumbs
How to Make Grandmother's Frozen Cheesecake
- Mix cream cheese, salt, vanilla, sugar and almond. Beat well until smooth and no lumps.
- Fold in whipped cream and then fold in whipped egg whites.
- Line 2 ice cube trays (old fashioned without center) or similar container with cracker crumbs
- Add mixture and sprinkle lightly with additional graham cracker crumbs.
- Freeze Overnight (cover with foil )
- ** I have used almond butter extract as well