Grandmomma's Fabulous Easy Pound Cake
How to Make Grandmomma's Fabulous Easy Pound Cake
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Grease and flour a tube pan. Allow butter and eggs to reach room temperature.
- 2Using a mixer cream butter and sugar together. Add eggs one at a time, mixing well. Add vanilla extract.
- 3Sift the two flours together. Alternate adding the flour mixture and milk to the batter. Start with the flour mixture and end with the flour mixture.
- 4Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake for about 1 hour, depending on your oven.
- 5Sometimes I will add a bag of chocolate chips or peanut butter chips to the batter before I pour it into the pan. I've also served it with strawberries and whipped cream. How you serve it is limited only by your imagination!