Grandma's Pumpkin Pie Cake
1 pkgyellow cake mix
1/2 cbrown sugar
1 tspbaking soda
1/2 tspground ginger
1/2 tspground nutmeg
115 ounce pumpkin puree (canned)
1 cvegetable oil
1 cchopped pecans
How to Make Grandma's Pumpkin Pie Cake
- Preheat to 375F
- Grease and flour your baking pans. I use a bundt pan and a spray on baking product
- In a large bowl mix in first 5 ingredients to the cake mix. Make a well in the center
- In the well put the pumpkin, oil and eggs, beat on low till blended then on high for 4 min.
- Stir in pecans and raisins
- Pour into prepared pans Bake 50 min or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Frost with cream cheese frosting.