★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 c
- 2 c
- brown sugar
- 1/4 lb
- egg, slighty beaten
- 1 c
- 1 tsp
- each baking soda, salt and vanilla
- heath bars, chopped
How to Make Grandma's Heath Bar Cake
- 1Mix together flour, brown sugar and margarine. Mix together as if making a pie crust, into pea size peices. Reserve 1 cup of mixture.
- 2Add remaining ingredients (except heath bars) to the mixture. Pour into a greased and floured 9x12" pan.
- 3Sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture. Sprinkle with chopped heath bars.
- 4Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until done. Will be done when sides pull away from sides of pan. Enjoy warm or at room temp.