How to Make Grandma's Cheese Cake
- 1let cream cheese,sour cream,butter,eggs stand at room temp for 1 hour
- 2blend together cream cheese,butter,sour cream,add cornstarch,sugar,vanilla & lemon juice beat til well blended with a electric mixer use whip cycle,slowly beat in eggs one at a time .finally beat entire mixture till very smooth in texture.
- 3take graham crackers ,butter melted, sugar and mix now in the bottom of the 9 1/2 inch spring pan take graham cracker mix and make a thin layer crust very fine pour mixture set a side
- 4now take lg roasting pan put cheescake in roasting pan fill halfway with warm water
- 5bake 1 hour at 375 or until top of cake is golden brown. turn off oven & leave door open for 1 hour,then leave cake at room temp for at least 2 hours before refigerating