How to Make Grandma Betty's easy cake
- This is what my grandmother called her dont have alot of time cake--take any cake mix, mix together like the directions say.
- Butter the bottom of a 9X13 pan and pour the marshmallow in the pan--I normally used a hole bag.
- Pour the cake mix that is mixed up on top of the butter pan and mashmellows. The marshmellow will bake up and create a nice topping for the cake so no use to use icing.
- Then get a can of pie filling and dump on top of the whole cake, now the pie filling will back to the bottom of the cake and the mashmellows will rise. You can change it up --my family really loved the yellow cake mix with the apple pie filling. I would also add some cinnomon and this would taste like apple pie----awesome!!! you can change it up i also would make like a black forrest cake and use devils food mix with cherry pie filling---YUMMY!!
- You will bake like cake mix box says, but will bake for 15 min longer then the box calls for. YUMMY YUMMY