★★★★★ 1 vote5
·chocolate covered toffee candy bars, crushed
4 pkgcream cheese, softened
2 Tbspcocoa powder
1 tspvanilla extract
3/4 cgraham cracker crumbs
2/3 cslivered almonds
1/4 cbutter, melted
How to Make Grand Finale Cheesecake
- Heat oven to 325.
- ALMOND CRUST: In medium bowl, stir together graham cracker crumbs, almonds and sugar.
- Stir in melted butter.
- Press mixture onto bottom and up side of 8" springform pan or round pan with removable bottom.
- In small microwave-safe bowl, place chocolate.
- Microwave on high 1 minute or until chocolate is melted and smooth when stirred.
- In large mixer bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Stir together sugar, cocoa and salt; blend into cream cheese mixture.
- Add eggs and vanilla; beat until well blended.
- Add melted chocolate; beat just until blended.
- Pour into prepared ALMOND CRUST.
- Bake 35-40 minutes or until almost set.
- Remove from oven to wire rack.
- With knife, loosen cake from side of pan.
- Cool completely; remove side of pan.
- Refrigerate several hours before serving.
- Garnish with shipped cream, if desired.
- Cover; refrigerate leftover cheesecake.