- 1 box yellow cake mix. and ingredients to make it with.
- 1 tub vanilla whipped frosting. and 1 bag of flaked coconut.
- 2 foil sqaure cake pans sprayed with pam.
- pre-heat oven to 350
- small can of crushed pineapple
How to Make grace's pinapplecoconut cake
- 1make cake mix according to direcections.add about a little more than 1/2 a small can of drained pineapple to batter. batter should never be thin. if it is add a little cake flour 1 teasp at a time. the thinner the batter everything in batter goes to bottom of cake while its cooking. always keep cake flour on hand. blend well. bake til tooth pick comes out clean. let cool.
- 2when cake is cool, frost with vanilla frosting. then by the hand fulls scatter coconut on top of cake and pat down a little and scatter a little more and pat down til it looks nice.
- 3thats it lol i've called it a no brainer cake. even if u've never baked a cake this is the one to try out first. u can't go wrong lol