GRACE'S CHRISTMAS RED CUP CAKES
- 1 box yellow cake mix and the stuff to make it with
- 1 large box vanilla instant pudding
- super size tub of white frosting
- 1 large bottle of red food coloring
- christmas cup cake liners
- betty crocker candy cake decorations if u can find all red christmas stockings thats even better
- i bet u could buy them at a bakery but get a lil more than u need in case of breakage probly won't happen but better to have a lil extra on hand
- pre-heat oven 350 and line the cupcake pand then start on ur batter
How to Make GRACE'S CHRISTMAS RED CUP CAKES
- 1MAKE CAKE ACCORDING TO DIRECTIONS. PUT THE INSTANT VANILLA PUDDING IN IT. AND BLEND IT IN.
- 2POUR 1/2 WAY UP CUP CAKE LINERS [OR A TAD BIT MORE BUT NOT TOO MUCH AS IT RISES AND WILL GO OVER]. PLACE IN PRE-HEATED OVEN FOR 10-12 MINS. OVENS VARY SO WHEN TOOTHPICK COMES OUT CLEAN.
- 3THEN LET COOL. WHILE THEY R COOKING AND COOLING ECT... TINT UR FROSTING A NICE RICH CHRISTMASY RED AND HAVE UR CANDIED CHRISTMAS STOCKINGS READY TO PUT ON TOP THE CUP CAKES. CAREFULL U DON'T BREAK ANY
- 4OK NOW THAT THE CUP CAKES R COOL AND THE FROSTING IS A NICE FESTIVE RED, FROST CUP CAKES A LIL ON THE LIBERALLY SIDE THAT WAY WHEN U PUT THE CHRISTMAS STOCKINGS ON THEM U CAN PRESS IT DOWN A LIL AND IT STAY IN PLACE
- 5PUT THE CHRISTMAS STOCKINGS ON TOP OF CUP CAKE AND CENTER IT, AND PRESS DOWN A LIL TO KEEP IT IN PLACE. THEN TAKE THEM TO UR CHLIDS CHRISTMAS PARTY AT SCHOOL OR PLACE ON A SPIRIL CUP CAKE HOLDER