- 1 box yellow duncin hines cake mix. 1 box instant vanilla pudding.
- ingredients to make cake mix.
- 1 can of cherry [sweetined] pie filling
- 1 tub of fudge frosting
- 2 square baking pans sprayed with pam.
- about 1 teasp rum or brandy flavering
- pre-heat oven to 350
How to Make grace's cherry cordial cake
- 1make cake according to directions. add instant vanilla pudding. and rum or brandy flavoring about 1 teasp
- 2pour 1/2 of batter in each pan leave enough room to pour 1/2 can of cherry pie filling in each pan of cake batter in the middle of it
- 3bake til cake is golden and a tooth pick comes out clean near to side[as cherry filling will be in middle] and cake will bake over the top of pie filling
- 4take out of oven when done and let cool. then frost with fudge frosting take a butter knife and make lite lines across cake then take a tooth pick and make little dips in lines and place a candied cherry in the middle of frosted cake and serve