★★★★★ 1 vote5
·pre-heat oven 350. spray fluted bundt cake pan with pam and turn upside down so it don't go all the way to bottom and u taste the pam. or u may spray it just b4 u pour batter in bundt pan.
·1 box betty crocker white cake mix made according to direction. 1 box of french vanilla instant pudding in cake batter.
·3 boxes[12 count] red and white candy canes crushed in food chopper or food processor. divided in 1/2.
·1 large tub of white frosting
How to Make grace's candy cane bundt cake
- make cake. add pudding to batter. add 1/2 of crushed candy cane to batter. batter should not be thin. if thin everything will go to bottom of cake. so keep cake flour on hand and if thin add a teasp at a time to thicken batter. u can always add but u can't take away.
- pour batter into bundt cake pan sprayed with pam. bake til toothpick comes out clean
- for frosting: pour frosting into microwave bowl and place in on 35 secs. take out and stir. should be softened not hot. then add 1/2 of whats left of crushed candy canes..
- when cake is done gently remove from pan and set on cake plate with wax paper underneath
- when cake is warm not hot drizzel frosting over bundt cake and let it drip down both inside and outside of cake with bulk of frosting at top.
- now while frosting is done drizzling take rest of crushed candy cane and put on top of cake.