grace's cafe mocha cake w/cafe mocha coconut frost
- 1 box of german choc cake mix made according to directions.
- 1 box instant choc pudding. 2 tabsp instant coffee for cake batter
- 2 tubs dark chocolate frosting [fudge kind will be fine]
- 1 1.2 cup coconut flaked.
- 1 tablesp instant coffee for frosting
How to Make grace's cafe mocha cake w/cafe mocha coconut frost
- 1make cake according to directions. add pudding and instant coffee. batter should never be thin. bake in pre-heated oven 350 in 2 round cake pans sprayed with pam. baketil toothpick comes out clean. cool completely
- 2combine both tubs of frosting in large mixing bowl. add instant coffee, stir well then add coconut a little at a time folding in well.
- 3when cake is fulling cooled frost top of first layer slightly then frost cake completely
- 4as a nice touch to top of cake place a candied marchino cherry and a mint sprig.