1 cpecans, chopped
1 boxgerman chocolate cake (and ingredients needed to prepare it)
1 lbconfectioner's sugar (or 4 cups)
1 pkg8 oz. cream cheese
How to Make Gooey Upside Down German Chocolate Cake
- Flour and grease a 9x13 pan
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Sprinkle coconut and pecans in bottom of pan.
- Prepare cake mix per box instructions.
- Pour prepared cake batter over coconut and pecans.
- Mix confectioner's sugar, cream cheese, and butter in a medium bowl until well blended.
- Pour/spoon over cake batter - do NOT mix it.
- Back 50-55 minutes.