Gooey Peanut Butter Cake W/ Chopped Peanuts
- 1 box
- french vanilla cake mix
- 2 tsp
- 3 c
- powdered sugar (and a little for the top of the cake)
- 1 c
- smooth peanut butter
- 8 oz
- cream cheese
- 2 stick
- butter, softened
- 1/2 c
- chopped peanuts, unsalted
How to Make Gooey Peanut Butter Cake W/ Chopped Peanuts
- 1Preheat oven to 350F. Spray a 9x13 pan with pam. Mix together the cake mix, two eggs, one stick soft butter and 1 tsp. vanilla until blended then pat this mixture into bottom of the prepared pan.
- 2In the bowl of your mixer beat soft cream cheese, two eggs, one tsp. vanilla, powdered sugar,one stick soft butter and peanut butter until fluffy and creamy. Spread this mixture over the crust evenly. Sprinkle chopped peanuts on top.
- 3Bake at 350F for 35 to 45 minutes until golden brown and test done in the middle with toothpick. Sift extra powdered sugar over the top. Enjoy!