Gooey Chocolaty Cookies
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 box
- duncan hines devil's food cake mix
- 1 stick
- (1/2 cup) butter
- 1/4 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1 pkg
- cream cheese at room temp (about 4 hours) (8oz. pkg)
- 1/2 pkg
- reese's peanut butter chips
- powdered sugar ( do not mix this in the dough)
How to Make Gooey Chocolaty Cookies
- 1Combine ALL ingredients Except Reese's chips .
- 2Mix with electric mixer until well blended. Trust me it gets nasty LOL When mixed stir in Reese's chips .
- 3Chill dough for 2 hours . That's right 2 hours. Trust me! AFTER 2 hours take dough out of ice box , roll into balls (about the size of a walnut) . If you have someone to help get them. This is gross. LOL You will think what is this woman thinking this is not going to make a cookie. Trust me!! It is gooey and nasty but it turns out. I almost stopped here glad I did not.
- 4When you have the cookies rolled into (walnut sized) balls ROLL them in powdered sugar.
- 5Bake on un-greased cookie sheet in a preheated 350 degree F oven for 10 minuets if still to gooey in the middle cook for another 3 minuets only otherwise will be to done.
- 6Dust with more powdered sugar when completely cooled.
- 7Tip: Bake these with someone that you love or loves you a lot because they are really messy and in the end you will have chocolate and powered sugar all over you and the dogs LOL Also, you can take them right from the oven and throw in a bowl top with ice cream wa-la lava cake a la mode LOL