Gooey Butter Pecan Bars
How to Make Gooey Butter Pecan Bars
- Mix together cake mix, one egg, one stick margarine (or butter) and one cup chopped pecans.
- Pat the above mixture into a 9" x 12" pan, forming crust.
- Mix together cream cheese, vanilla, one stick margarine (or butter), three eggs, powdered sugar and a pinch of salt.
- Pour this mixture over crust mixture. Bake at 325 for about 45 minutes.
- Let cool completely. These are very rich, cut into small, bite size pieces to serve. Store in refrigerator. Really good with coffee. Keeps well for weeks.