Gooey Butter Pecan Bars
How to Make Gooey Butter Pecan Bars
- 1Mix together cake mix, one egg, one stick margarine (or butter) and one cup chopped pecans.
- 2Pat the above mixture into a 9" x 12" pan, forming crust.
- 3Mix together cream cheese, vanilla, one stick margarine (or butter), three eggs, powdered sugar and a pinch of salt.
- 4Pour this mixture over crust mixture. Bake at 325 for about 45 minutes.
- 5Let cool completely. These are very rich, cut into small, bite size pieces to serve. Store in refrigerator. Really good with coffee. Keeps well for weeks.