- 1 box
- yellow cake mix, plus what ever the cake mix calls for
- 8 0z. cream cheese softened
- 2 c
- 1 box
- 3 oz. pineapple instant pudding
- large container of cool-whip
- 1 can(s)
- 20 oz. crushed pineapple, well-drained
How to Make Golden Anniversary Cake
- 1Fix box of yellow cake mix as directed on package. You will only us 1/2 of the batter. I usuall finish making cup cakes of out the second half.
- 2Bake 1/2 of the batter in a 9x13 pan as directed on the box. Leave cake in pan.
- 3Blend softened cream cheese with 2 cups milk, add box of instant pudding to mixure, mix well and spread over cake. then spread the well drained crushed pineapple over the cream cheese mixture, then spread the cool-whip over that, top with silvered almonds(optional). Keep in the refrigerator.