GLAZED LEMON BITES
We all love lemon sweets, from the youngest to the oldest, in our family. What's so great about these is being able to just pop one in your mouth and keep going. I hope you love them as much as we do.
18 1/2 ozpkg. duncan hines lemon supreme cake mix
3 1/2 ozpkg lemon instant pudding mix; dry
3/4 cvegetable oil
4 cpowered sugar, sifted if needed
1/3 cfresh lemon juice
How to Make GLAZED LEMON BITES
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray mini muffin pans with non-stick cooking spray
- Combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, and oil. Blend well with mixer for 2 minutes.
- spoon small amount of batter into each muffin tin to fill half way up.
- Bake for 12 minutes. Turn out onto tea towel or cooling rack. Cool to luke warm
- To make Glaze: sift powdered sugare into mixing bowl
- Add lemon juice, zest, oil, 3 Tbsp. water, and a dash of salt.
- Mix with a spoon until smooth.
- with fingers, dip warm (not hot) bites into the glaze, or spoon the glaze over warm bites turning to completely coat. Place on wire racks over waxed paper to catch drips. Let the glaze set thoroughly, about 1 hour. store in containers with tight fitting lids.