German Pound Cake
How to Make German Pound Cake
- 1in one bowl Cream butter, then add sugar snd mix together.
- 2then add eggs, milk, and vanilla mix and set aside.
- 3in onother bolw sift together flour, baking power, and salt.
- 4Add the wet mixture slowly to the flour mixture.
- 5Optional: add 1 cup of nuts, chocolate chips, and Raisins. Add one or all three. I add all three:)
(one cup each)
- 6Grease & flour a 12 cup bunt pan. Bake at 350 for an hour or until golden brown; it will crack on top so don't worry. sift powder Sugar on top when done.