☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 cpecans, chopped
1 cflaked coconut
16 1/2 ozgerman chocolate cake mix
8 ozcream cheese
16 ozpowdered sugar
2 1/2 ozsnickers candy bar
3/4 cevaporated milk
·whipped cream or vanilla ice cream
How to Make German Chocolate Parfait
- Sprinkle pecans and coconut in the bottom of a 9X13 pan coated with cooking spray.
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions; pour over pecans and coconut.
- Melt cream cheese and butter in a saucepan over low heat; add powdered sugar, stirring until blended.
- Pour over cake batter.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
- Melt candy bar and evaporated milk in a small saucepan over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Let cool slightly.
- Poke holes in top of cake using a fork; slowly pour chocolate mixture over top.
- Let stand 30 minutes.
- Serve cake in balloon style red wine glasses or a large martini glass.
- Top with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.