German Apple Crumble
PS You can use plums instead of apples too.
How to Make German Apple Crumble
- Mix all ingredients together except apples. Combine well with fingers. Should be a crumbly consistency.
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease 9 inch spring form pan. Put half the crumble mixture in pan and press down to evenly cover bottom of pan.
- Put apples on top and sprinkle with some sugar.
- Put the rest of the crumble on top of the apples and press down a bit.
- Cook in oven for 1hr 10mins or until golden brown on top. Let cool about 10 mins and carefully take form away.
Great with ice cream! Enjoy!