By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 pkggelatin, strawberry
1 pkgcake mix, white
1 pkgwhipped topping mix
1 pkgpudding, vanilla
1.5 cmilk, cold
1 tspvanilla extract
How to Make Gelatin Cake
- Dissolve gelatin in 3/4 cup boiling water; add 1/2 cup cold water and set aside at room temperature.
- Mix and bake cake as directed in 9x13 pan; cool 20-25 minutes.
- Poke holes in cake with end of wooden spoon, about 1 1/2 inches apart; with cup, slowly pour gelatin mixture into holes.
- Refrigerate cake and prepare topping.
- In chilled bowl, blend whipped topping mix, pudding, cold milk and vanilla until stiff, 3-8 minutes.
- Immediately frost cake.
- Store in refrigerator and serve chilled.