Garden Flower Cupcakes
Vanessa "Nikita" Milare
- semi-sweet chocolate, squares
- 6 Tbsp
- butter, room temperature
- 3/4 c
- 1-1/4 c
- all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp
- baking soda
- 3/4 c
- 1-1/2 c
- cool whip, thawed
- few drops food coloring
- marshmallow flowers, tinted baker's
- angel flake coconut
How to Make Garden Flower Cupcakes
- 1First preheat the oven to 350F. Microwave the chocolate & butter in a large bowl on high for about 2 mins or until melted. Make sure to stir chocolate is fully melted. Then add the sugar & vanilla. And beat until well mixed. Then add 1 egg at a time, making sure to beat well after adding each egg. Then stir in 1/4 cup flour & baking soda. Then add in the remaining flour with the water.
- 2Next spoon into a muffin pan lined with 12 paper cups.
- 3Then bake for about 19 to 21 mins or until toothpick comes out clean. Then cool in the pan for about 10 mins. Then place on a wire rack. make sure to cool completely. Then tint the COOL WHIP with the food coloring. Spread over the cupcakes. Then decorate with the flower marshmallows.
- 4Special Tip: Tip in tiniting coconut flakes. Mix 1/2 tsp. water with a few drops of food coloring. Then add to the coconut flakes in a ziplock bag & shake well.