Fuzzy Navel Cheesecake (No Alcohol)
- pilsbury sugar cookie recipe or 8 oz tube
- 24 oz
- cream cheese
- 1 1/2 c
- 2 tsp
- lemon juice
- 1 1/4 tsp
- 1 c
- peaches processed in a blender
- 1/2 c
- frozen orange juice concentrate
- cup of peaches chopped with juice
- 1/2 c
- brown sugar
How to Make Fuzzy Navel Cheesecake (No Alcohol)
- 1Preheat oven to 350 dgrees. Spray butter spray on the bottom of a 9" springform pan. Press cookie dough into the bottom for your crust and cook for 8-10 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside
- 2In large bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, Beat with an electric mixer until smooth.
- 3Add eggs one at a time then lemon juice and vanilla.
- 4Add the peaches that are pureed in the blender and the orange juice.
- 5Pour mixture over the crust. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
Lower temperature to 200 degrees and bake for an additional hour, or until center no longer looks shiny or wet.
- 6Remove cake from oven and run a knife around the edge of pan. Chill, uncovered, overnight.
- 7Mix together peaches and brown sugar cook until it thickens. Let cool and spoon over cheesecake.
- 8If you want you can use peach schnopps for an adult dessert.