Fuzzy Navel Cheesecake (No Alcohol)
1pilsbury sugar cookie recipe or 8 oz tube
24 ozcream cheese
1 1/2 csugar
2 tsplemon juice
1 1/4 tspvanilla
1 cpeaches processed in a blender
1/2 cfrozen orange juice concentrate
1cup of peaches chopped with juice
1/2 cbrown sugar
How to Make Fuzzy Navel Cheesecake (No Alcohol)
- Preheat oven to 350 dgrees. Spray butter spray on the bottom of a 9" springform pan. Press cookie dough into the bottom for your crust and cook for 8-10 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside
- In large bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, Beat with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Add eggs one at a time then lemon juice and vanilla.
- Add the peaches that are pureed in the blender and the orange juice.
- Pour mixture over the crust. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
Lower temperature to 200 degrees and bake for an additional hour, or until center no longer looks shiny or wet.
- Remove cake from oven and run a knife around the edge of pan. Chill, uncovered, overnight.
- Mix together peaches and brown sugar cook until it thickens. Let cool and spoon over cheesecake.
- If you want you can use peach schnopps for an adult dessert.