★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 pkg
- pillsbury moist supreme funfetti cake mix
- 1/3 c
- 1/2 can(s)
- pillsbury creamy supreme funfetti vanilla frosting
How to Make Funfetti Cookies
- 1Heat oven to 375*. In a large bowl, combine cake mix, oil and eggs; stir with spoon till thouroughly moistened. Shape dough into 1 inch balls; place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- 2Bake at 375* for 6-8 minutes. or till edges are light golden brown. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheets.
- 3Spread frosting over cookies. Immediately sprinkle with candy bits from frosting. Let frosting set before storing.