Fudgy Pretzel Brownies
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 box
- family size chocolate fudge brownie mix
- 1/3 c
- vegetable oil
- 3 Tbsp
- large eggs
- 2 1/2 c
- coarsely chopped salted pretzel twists, divided
- 1 c
- chopped salted peanuts
- 2/3 c
- smucker's caramel flavored topping
- 1/2 c
- chocolate fudge flavored frosting
- no-stick cooking spray
How to Make Fudgy Pretzel Brownies
- 1HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat a 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray. Combine brownie mix, oil, water and eggs in large bowl; stir 50 strokes with spoon. Stir in 1 cup chopped pretzels. Spread evenly in prepared pan. Bake 28 to 31 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely on wire rack.
- 2STIR peanuts, caramel topping and remaining 1 1/2 cups pretzels in small bowl just until coated. Spread evenly over cooled brownies.
- 3PLACE frosting into corner of 1-quart heavy-duty resealable plastic bag. Microwave on HIGH 5 seconds. Cut small corner off bag. Starting in one corner of pan, drizzle evenly in a left to right sweeping motion, ending at opposite corner of pan. Chill 5 minutes or until frosting is set. Serve immediately.