Fudgy Peanut Butter Brownies
2unsweetened baker's chocolate squares
1/2 cbutter or margarine
3/4 csifted all-purpose flour
1/2 tspbaking powder
1/4 ccocoa powder
1 1/2 csugar
1 cpeanut butter (crunchy or smooth, i use crunchy)
1 tspvanilla extract
How to Make Fudgy Peanut Butter Brownies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray an 8x8x2 inch pan with non-stick cooking spray (I use glass).
Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
1/4 Cup Butter
1/4 Tsp Salt
1 Square Unsweetened Baker's Chocolate
1/3 Cup Milk
1 1/2 Tsps Vanilla Extract
1/2 Cup Cocoa Powder, sifted
3 1/2 Cups Confectioners Sugar, Sifted
1. Melt butter, salt, and chocolate square using a double boiler over hot, NOT BOILING, water, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and cool.
2. Stir milk, vanilla, and cocoa powder into chocolate mixture.
3. Using portable hand mixer or standing mixer with the whisk attachment, add sugar in three parts. Be sure to combine completely between installments, taking care to scrape the sides of the bowl.
4. You may add more sugar to thicken or milk to thin if needed. This will spread easier at room temperature. Cover and refrigerate to store.