Fudge Sundae Cupcake
I took a couple of short cuts but added ice cream to the cake mix.
- white cake mix and 1/4 cup of brown sugar
- egg whites
- 1/3 c
- 1 tsp
- 1 1/4 c
- vanilla ice cream (melted)
- 1 jar(s)
- hot fudge sundae topping
- 1/2 c
- nuts chopped fine.
- 1 pkg
- cool whip
- small jar of marachino cherries
How to Make Fudge Sundae Cupcake
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 Degrees.
- 2Add the egg whites to the white cake mix and brown sugar along with the oil vanilla and melted ice cream. Mix on slow until combined. Then mix on medium for about 2 minutes.
- 3Bake the cupcakes for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and cool.
- 4After the cupcakes have cooled with a melon ball scoop scoop the middle of the cupcakes out and put them in a separate bowl.
- 5Soften the hot fudge topping in the microwave for about 1 minute so you can spoon it from the jar. When soft enough add the hot fudge topping to the cake middles that you put into a bowl and stir until they are combined.
- 6Fill the middle of the cupcakes with the fudge filling. YOu can use a pastry bag but I used a spoon.
- 7Fill your pastry bag with the cool whip and once you have the filling in the cupcakes top the cupcakes with the cool whip. (If you do not have a pastry bag you can use a baggie with the corner cut out.)
- 8Take the chopped nuts and sprinkle over the top and place a cherry on each cupcake.
Store in the fridge until ready to serve.