Fudge Sundae Cupcake
I took a couple of short cuts but added ice cream to the cake mix.
1white cake mix and 1/4 cup of brown sugar
1 1/4 cvanilla ice cream (melted)
1 jar(s)hot fudge sundae topping
1/2 cnuts chopped fine.
1 pkgcool whip
1small jar of marachino cherries
How to Make Fudge Sundae Cupcake
- Preheat the oven to 350 Degrees.
- Add the egg whites to the white cake mix and brown sugar along with the oil vanilla and melted ice cream. Mix on slow until combined. Then mix on medium for about 2 minutes.
- Bake the cupcakes for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and cool.
- After the cupcakes have cooled with a melon ball scoop scoop the middle of the cupcakes out and put them in a separate bowl.
- Soften the hot fudge topping in the microwave for about 1 minute so you can spoon it from the jar. When soft enough add the hot fudge topping to the cake middles that you put into a bowl and stir until they are combined.
- Fill the middle of the cupcakes with the fudge filling. YOu can use a pastry bag but I used a spoon.
- Fill your pastry bag with the cool whip and once you have the filling in the cupcakes top the cupcakes with the cool whip. (If you do not have a pastry bag you can use a baggie with the corner cut out.)
- Take the chopped nuts and sprinkle over the top and place a cherry on each cupcake.
Store in the fridge until ready to serve.