2/3 csemi-sweet chocolate chips
1 1/4 tspvanilla extract
1 1/2 csugar
1 call purpose flour
8 ozcream cheese, softened
1 largeegg, beaten
1/2 csemi-sweet chocolate chips
How to Make Fudge Filled Cupcakes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line 30 cupcake tins with paper or foil cupcake liners.
- In double boiler, set over medium heat, melt the 2/3 cup of chocolate chips, butter and vanilla.
- Stir until smooth.
- Remove from heat.
- Beat the eggs until frothy, using a whisk or electric mixer.
- Gradually, beat in the sugar until it dissolves.
- Gradually, beat in the flour.
- Fold in the chocolate mixture.
- Fill the cupcake tins 1/3 full with the chocolate batter.
- Mash together the cream cheese, sugar and egg until blended.
- Fold in the 1/2 cup of chocolate chips.
- Drop a heaping teaspoonful of filling into each cupcake.
- Cover cream cheese filling with another generous spoonful of batter.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Let cupcakes cool completely on a rack before storing in a covered container.