Fruity Marshmallow Cake
It has always been well received. I just made it last week for our annual Memorial Day cookout, rave reviews again.
- 1 box
- yellow cake mix
- 1- 21 oz. can(s)
- cherry, strawberry or blueberry pie filling
- 4 c
- mini marshmallows
How to Make Fruity Marshmallow Cake
- 1Spray coat a 9x13 baking pan. Spread the 4 cups of mini marshmallows in the bottom of the pan.
- 2Prepare your cake mix as directed on package. Pour batter over the marshmallows. Using the fruit filling, drop fruit filling over the batter until all the filling is used.
Place in 350 degree oven.
- 3Bake in 350 degree oven until cake tests done, at least 45 minutes. As the cake bakes, the marshmallows melt and come to the top forming a "glaze".
- 4Remove cake from the oven upon testing done. Cool completely. Dust with powdered sugar before cutting to serve. Can be served with fresh whipped cream or vanilla ice cream as well.