Creamy Cheesecake with a touch of Nuts
5 Tbspmelted butter
1 1/4 cgraham cracker crumbs
1/4 cchopped walnuts or pecans
4 pkg8 oz cream cheese softened
1 can(s)14 oz sweetened condensed milk
1 Tbspvanilla extract
How to Make Creamy Cheesecake with a touch of Nuts
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Spray springform pan with cooking spray.
Crust: Mix the butter, graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and nuts and press into the bottom of a springform pan.
- Filling: In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
Gradually beat in the condensed milk beating until smooth.
Add flour, eggs, and vanilla. Beat until well blended.
Pour into prepared crust.
- Bake for 1 hour, or until slightly browned.
- Cool. Once the cake is cooled, place in the refrigerator to chill. Remove from pan. Garnish with fruit and glaze.