Creamy Cheesecake with a touch of Nuts
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 5 Tbsp
- melted butter
- 1 1/4 c
- graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 c
- 1/4 c
- chopped walnuts or pecans
- 4 pkg
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 can(s)
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 c
- 1 Tbsp
- vanilla extract
How to Make Creamy Cheesecake with a touch of Nuts
- 1Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- 2Spray springform pan with cooking spray.
Crust: Mix the butter, graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and nuts and press into the bottom of a springform pan.
- 3Filling: In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
Gradually beat in the condensed milk beating until smooth.
Add flour, eggs, and vanilla. Beat until well blended.
Pour into prepared crust.
- 4Bake for 1 hour, or until slightly browned.
- 5Cool. Once the cake is cooled, place in the refrigerator to chill. Remove from pan. Garnish with fruit and glaze.