- 2 box
- coffe cake mix - esp pillsbury - cinnamon swirl bread,'s coffee cake recipe
- 1 to 2 can(s)
- apple or peach pie filling
- 4 to 6
- med. to large gala or other apples, cut into small chunks
- as called for in the recipe (as called for in the recipe)
- as called for in the coffee cake recipe or 1/4 c. less water
- as called for in the cffee cake recipe (remember to double)
- 1-2 pkg
- streusel from coffee cake mix box
How to Make Fruited coffee cake
- 1Dump the two mixes in a large bowl. Add the oil, water and eggs. Mix.
- 2Either open apple or peach pie filling and drop onto the batter -try to cover as much as you want -
Or take chopped apples and cover the batter as you desire.
- 3Sprinkle streusel over the cake.
- 4Bake coffee cake as directed. Check for doneness and take out of the oven when ready.
Serve warm for brunch, or a snack. Serve cooler for children