★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 1/2
- vanilla wafers
- 2 Tbsp
- butter, melted
- 1 c
- (20 oz) crushed pineapple, drained
- 3/4 c
- 1/2 c
- cold water
- envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, cubed
- 1 1/2 c
- halved seedless grapes
- 1 can(s)
- mandarin oranges, drained and cut in half (11 oz)
- 1 jar(s)
- maraschino cherries, drained and roughly chopped
- 1/2 c
- finely chopped pecans
- 2 c
- cool whip
How to Make Fruit Salad Cheesecake
- 1in a small bowl, combine vanilla wafer crumbs and melted butter.
- 2press into the bottom of a 9 inch spring form pan coated with nonstick cooking spray. set aside.
- 3in a small saucepan, cook crushed pineapple and sugar over medium heat for 5 minutes or until heated through.
- 4place cold water in a small bowl and sprinkle with gelatin, let stand for 1 minute.
- 5stir gelatin mixture into the warm pineapple mixture. reduce heat to low and add cubed cream cheese.
- 6cook and stir until cream cheese is melted and the mixture is well blended. remove from heat and cool completely.
- 7stir in grapes, mandarin oranges, cherries and pecans into the cooled cream cheese mixture.
- 8fold in the cool whip. pour into prepared pan. cover and refrigerate overnight.