★★★★★ 1 vote5
4 cfresh strawberries, sliced
1 - 14 oz can(s)eagle brand sweetened condenced milk
1/4 clemon juice
1 - 8 oztub cool whip, thawed, divided
8oreo chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed
1 Tbspbutter, melted
How to Make Frozen Strawberry Sensation
- Shape foil onto outside of 8x4 load pan. Line inside of pan with shaped foil with ends extended over ends of pan.
- Mash 2 cups of strawberries in a bowl and stir in condensed milk and lemon juice.
- Stir 2 cups of whipped topping(Cool Whip) into strawberry mixture.
- Gently stir in 1 cup of the sliced strawberries(Not mashed), and pour into prepared pan.
- Finely chop Oreos and mix with the melted butter.
- Spoon over mixture in pan and gently press down to embed into mixture.
- Bring ends of foil over to cover, and freeze for 6 hours.
- Invert dessert onto serving plate and cover with remaining Cool Whip. Decorate with remaining 1 cup of sliced strawberries.
- Store leftovers in freezer.