★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 4 c
- fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 - 14 oz can(s)
- eagle brand sweetened condenced milk
- 1/4 c
- lemon juice
- 1 - 8 oz
- tub cool whip, thawed, divided
- oreo chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed
- 1 Tbsp
- butter, melted
How to Make Frozen Strawberry Sensation
- 1Shape foil onto outside of 8x4 load pan. Line inside of pan with shaped foil with ends extended over ends of pan.
- 2Mash 2 cups of strawberries in a bowl and stir in condensed milk and lemon juice.
- 3Stir 2 cups of whipped topping(Cool Whip) into strawberry mixture.
- 4Gently stir in 1 cup of the sliced strawberries(Not mashed),and pour into prepared pan.
- 5Finely chop Oreos and mix with the melted butter.
- 6Spoon over mixture in pan and gently press down to embed into mixture.
- 7Bring ends of foil over to cover, and freeze for 6 hours.
- 8Invert dessert onto serving plate and cover with remaining Cool Whip. Decorate with remaining 1 cup of sliced strawberries.
- 9Store leftovers in freezer.