Frozen Ho Ho Dessert1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 2 pkg
- cream filled chocolate cake
- 2 qt
- ice cream, 2 different flavors
- 16 oz
- cream filled chocolate cookies, crushed
- 12 oz
- hot fudge sauce
- chocolate shavings
How to Make Frozen Ho Ho Dessert
- 1Cut cream filled cakes in half lengthwise.
- 2Line sides, then bottom, of 9x13" baking pan with cream filled chocolate cakes.
- 3Cover with one flavor of ice cream; spread crushed cookies over ice cream and freeze.
- 4Add second layer of ice cream and freeze.
- 5Pour fudge sauce over this, then top with whipped topping.
- 6Garnish with shaved chocolate and freeze.