★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 cwhipping cream
1 tspvanilla extract
1 box(6 oz) nature valley dark chocolate granola thins, unwrapped
1 ccocoa puffs cereal
How to Make Frozen Chocolate Granola Cream Cake
- line 8x4 inch loaf pan with foil. in large bowl, beat cream, sugar and vanilla with electric mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form.
- spread 3/4 cup of the whipped cream evenly in bottom of pan. place 3 granola thins, chocolate side up, on top of cream. top with 3/4 cup whipped cream. sprinkle 1/2 cup of the cereal evenly on top. spread 3/4 cup of the whipped cream over cereal.
- repeat layering with 3 granola thins and 3/4 cup whipped cream. top with remaining 1/2 cup cereal, 3/4 cup whipped cream and 3 granola thins. cover loosely with plastic wrap. freeze until firm, at least 4 hours or up to 2 days.
- to serve, let cake stand at room temperature for 5 minutes. remove plastic wrap. place serving platter upside down over pan. turn platter and pan over.
- remove pan and foil. break remaining granola thin into pieces, sprinkle over top. with sharp knife, cut crosswise into 1 inch thick slices.